Saturday, October 22, 2011

What Exactly is a Sisterchick?

The definition of "Sisterchick" comes from author Robin Jones Gunn, one of my favorite authors.  I simply fell in love with the Sisterchick series of books and have considered myself a Sisterchick ever since.

A Sisterchick is “a friend who shares the deepest wonders of your heart, loves you like a sister, and gives you a reality check when you’re being a brat.”  I'd also ammend that to read "loves you even WHEN you're being a brat."

I want to share the deepest wonders of your heart, and share the deepest wonders of my heart with you, my readers, when I get some readers, that is.  Being that this is a new blog and I'm just beginning, I don't expect I have a big following.  I'm not sure if I ever will, but I will truly be blessed by anyone who chooses to read and follow me.  Be advised that if you follow me, I will point you to the One who I follow.

Yes, I am a Catholic Christian, living out loud and proud.  I'm not ashamed of it, even in these times when Christianity is the most persecuted and, I daresay, even hated, of all religions.  On the contrary.  I realize that my faith is a gift, one I'm proud to have received.

What can you expect from my blog?  Life, love, laughter, sorrow, joy, prayer, book reviews, and when I recognize how God is working in my life, I acknowledge it.

So join me, won't you?  There is much for us to explore and share together.

No comments:

Post a Comment